Morning Meditations, Daily Yoga Classes in Slow Flow, Flow, Align, and Restorative Yoga. Balinese Sound Baths, Evening Mantras, Spa Amenities, Local traditions and an exotic Spiritual journey across the other side of the world!
Swan Michelle has been to Bali 5 times. Rich in culture, sacred temples, daily rituals, high craftsmanship shopping, art, beauty, nature, mountains, islands, surfing, diving, fresh springs and a land steeped in yoga, I am ready to bring you back!
A sample schedule might include:
6:30 am meditation
7-8:30 Yoga Flow Based
Excursions- temple or village visit, swimming, hiking, surfing
4pm Yoga- Alignment, Restorative or Yin
8pm evening mantra, dharma, Yoga Nidra or meditation
This trip is in 2 Locations, 1 being an island!
Prices are quoted based on twin sharing Including:
– Pick up from Airport to Sanur Harbour for crossing to Penida/Lembongan
– Return Boat Ticket for Bali-Penida/Lembongan Island-Bali
– Pick up transport from Penida/Lembongan Harbour to Hotel in island
– Pick up transport from Hotel in Penida/Lembongan to Penida/Lembongan
– Transfer-in From Kusamba Bali Harbour to Hotel in Sidemen Village
– 4 nights Accommodation at Penida or lembongan Island and 4 nights
at Sidemen Bali
– Transfer-out from hotel in Sidemen Village to Airport
– Meals Breakfast 8 times on day 2nd to last day, 7 times Lunch on day 2nd to
March 03 only and 8 times Dinner on the 1st night to the last nights (1time
welcome Dinner, 6 times regular Dinner, and 1times Farewell Dinner).
All yoga, mantra, meditation activities with Michelle, Brigitte or Rob
Prices are NOT INCLUDED:
– Any personal expenses, shopping, souvenir, medication, spa visits
– Tour and travel which are not mentioned as the above terms.
– Departure airport taxes.
Any optional tour and activities in Sidemen can be discuss upon your arrival.
Deposit: $750 DUE by December 1 to secure a shared room.
Due to the nature of a limited space, $750 is due right away (and no later than December 1) to secure your position in our retreat. The retreat is first come first serve.
A 25% refund will be honored should you cancel 45 days prior to the event. A 50% refund 30 days before. It is otherwise non-refundable.
The remainder, $1165, is due January 2, 2020. Once you have registered, you will be notified of your remainder being due.
In accordance to our policies with Candidasa Bali Trip, you may loose your position if installments are not paid on time.more info register